Want to learn how to clean an espresso machine? Follow the steps below.
- Use a good cleaner like Fantastic or the like - note though that Fantastic might actually remove some of the stamped on text and logos if they are painted on. Be sure not to get any in the machine itself.
- Use a commercial espresso machine cleaner or use vinegar and water to decalcify the inside.
- To decalcify using vinegar add 3 oz. of vinegar to 20 oz. of water, and let it run through the machine. Then run about 3-4 times the amount of fresh water.
- How to Make a Coffee Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts
- How to Make a Good Vanilla Frappuccino
- How to Make a White Chocolate Mocha
- How to Make a Bubbly Coffee Drink
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Clean an Espresso Machine. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.